Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Welcome

Welcome, 
      Intersection: Faith and Life is a little blog I’ve put together to give my thoughts on where my Christian faith meets the world around us. It’s meant to bring together a biblical perspective and current issues in the world. I would hope that this blog would impact lives, so that God would be glorified in someone way through gifts he has given me. My plans for this blog is a mid=weekly or bi-weekly writing, that will hopefully occur on Wednesdays and or Saturdays. Through my own readings of news articles, my desire is to talk about how, coming from a biblical worldview, look at some of the topics of today. I want to share thoughts on both light and heavy subjects, because too much of either will not only become redundant, but also cast us into a place where we are either looking at all the bad in the world or all the good. Too much of one would not be good, because it would throw off our perception of what is going on around us. I would hope that this would be a place where conversations can begin: deep, real and open. Thank you for the time you will spend interacting with my thoughts.

Sincerely,
Jeremiah Holcombe

No comments:

Post a Comment